Links to the most popular pages and websites:
- Dr Elizabeth Hodgkins DVM, Esq.
- Dr Pierson - Feline Nutrition
- Dr Pierson - FD and Carbs
- Dr Pierson - Obesity and Weight Loss
- Dr Zoran's Article on Carnivores
- Dr Jean Hofve - Feeding Cats
- Slimming down your overweight cat
- Anne Jablonski’s Cat Nutrition
- Harvard Law Paper on Pet Food
- Diabetic Cats In Need
- Feline Outreach Information
Established in 2009, Diabetic Cat Care is a place to learn and practice a leading edge treatment protocol called Tight Regulation (TR) developed by Dr. Elizabeth Hodgkins, DVM. TR has brought 1000’s of diabetic cats back to far better health and 100’s of those cats into diet-controlled diabetic remission where they are OTJ – Off the Juice. TR for cats is very similar to the way humans treat their own diabetes – the right amount of insulin given at the right time to get and keep BG in normal range as quickly and consistently as possible, combined with proper diet for an obligate carnivore.
Diabetic Cat Care’s forum is a friendly, compassionate, global community offering lots of support, and a wealth of knowledge based on shared experiences among members who are diabetic cat owners, just like you. DCC’s forum contains our TR College of Knowledge, which includes information on a wide variety of topics that affect our diabetic cats, such as:
- How TR works to quickly improve your diabetic cat's health.
- How to practice TR with PZI, Lantus, Caninsulin and other insulin types.
- How other illnesses and medical conditions affect diabetic cats.
- How properly identify a species appropriate diet for diabetic cats.
Please read the Protocol page to understand more about how Tight Regulation works to cure diabetes in cats and we hope you accept our invitation to learn how to properly care for, and perhaps even cure your cat of Feline Diabetes by joining the Diabetic Cat Care Forum.